For those of you who want to become a graphic designer, there are many free Photoshop applications that you can use.
Please note that various software designs, especially the Adobe family, are quite expensive.
However, you shouldn't just give up. So, in this article, I will provide some free Photoshop applications that you can access.
Free Photoshop Alternative App
- The first alternative Photoshop free app is Gimp. This application is quite popular because of its complete features like Photoshop.
- You can access software that can be used on various operating systems for free.
- Not only that, there are also add-ons that you can download to make it easier for you. Also, since the app is quite popular, it's no surprise that there are tons of tutorials available.
- For those of you who are reluctant to download software, you can try this one alternative. Photopea is an application that you can only access via a website.
- You only need to use your browser without having to download the application. The features offered by Photopea are also very complete.
- Since this is a free application, ads often appear on alerts. Even so, don't worry, you can get rid of it by paying a fee.
- Initially, this application was intended as a Microsoft Paint application. But in its development it is more like a photo editing application.
- Unlike the previous applications, Paint.NET is more suitable for use by photo editors or simple designs. The reason is, the features this application has are basic photo editing features such as layers, curves, and levels.
- This application can only be used by Windows users only.
- Like Photopea, an alternative photoshop application this time, PixlrX is a web-based application.
- Pixlr also offers a variety of features that are quite complete and suitable as an alternative to Photoshop.
- Not only that, you can even open it from your cellphone.
- This will make the photo editing process easier when you are in high mobility.
- Another free Photoshop alternative is Sumopaint. You can also easily access this software from the website.
- Using Sumopaint is easy, lightweight, and quick to open. Even so, you still get various features you need, such as using the application for the desktop version.
- For those of you who are accustomed to using Photoshop, it may need a little adaptation. This is because some of the tools are different from those in Photoshop.
- However, this will actually provide a new creative gap.
- The Inkscape application pays more attention to vector formats. This differs from Photoshop which focuses on bitmaps.
- Therefore, Inkscape is actually a more suitable alternative to Adobe Illustrator.
- Even so, you can use basic features like cropping. The advantage is that you can easily convert your photos to vector format.
- Next up, another free Photoshop alternative app is Darktable. Actually, the main application is to change the color composition of a photo.
- This feature is even closer to Lightroom. However, various other basic photo editing features are also available on Darktable.
- Not only that, this application is also easy to use for beginners because of its simple interface.